In a connected business world, we are always on the look for new colleagues to assist us in delivering those connected flows and integrations for our customers. Building upon the business knowledge of our customers, you will translate their business/functional requirements into actual Boomi building blocks and processes to link their applications and business flows together.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT
- Translate business and functional requirements into integration flows and technical solutions
- Challenge both the requirements and any solutions available for them
- Implement the business/IT Flows into Boomi Processes
- Implement Boomi Processes and the customer environment in such a way that maintenance and support is manageable and feasible
- Stay aware of new possibilities and technologies
Skills & knowledge required
- Following knowledge is nice to have/required
- SQL Language
- API Knowlegde on different applications
- Experience in Integration Development is a nice to have
- Experience with Dell Boomi Development is a nice to have
Furthermore, you are:
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player but able to work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome and fun co-workers in an open and free work environment with room for personal development
- A place where input and creativity is stimulated an appreciated
- Great work/life balance
- Innovative and challenging projects
- A competitive salary with a lot of benefits (Meal allowance, Group insurance, Hospitalization insurance, Company car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile subscription) and 32 vacation days!
- Lots of other extra’s, events and discount packages
Is this what you want in life?
Apply now by filling out the form below. Not a fan of forms? No worries, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your resume.